Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More Snow!

It just seems to never stop snowing around here! I really can't believe how much snow we have had this winter. It snowed quite a bit just while Mat and I were at the gym. When we walked to the gym, there wasn't snow on the sidewalks and then when we left there was probably a good half inch or so. I don't even know how much it has snowed since we've been home. I hope the roads aren't too bad in the morning. They usually do a great job of deicing and sanding the roads though.

My birthday is just two full days away! But before that, we'll celebrate the night we brought our kitty Ben home from the Humane Society. I remember it was the 31st of January because he didn't let us sleep the entire night. He just cried and cried and I was so tired on my birthday. It was disappointing. But we love him so much and are glad he doesn't cry and keep us up at night now!

I am going to lunch with my sister the day before my birthday and then out to dinner with Mat and my family on my birthday night. Woohoo! I can't wait. Birthday celebrations are wonderful.

2 comments:

Chi said...

Wish I could be there to help celebrate.

Mat and Kristin said...

Me too!