Friday, January 4, 2008

TGIF

I do love my weekends! Mine can officially start now that I'm home from the gym and had dinner. Now we can watch a movie or something fun like that. I think I need to go into work tomorrow for a little bit, but hopefully it won't be too long.

We watched Mr. Brooks last night. This was kind of strange, but not too bad. I did a little knitting on my latest project, but sometimes my hands get so cold when I knit. The weather has been strange here and not too cold. But I think that is supposed to change this weekend. We still had snow from last week, but it is gone now after today.

I don't know what Mat and I are up to this weekend. There is a wedding show this weekend and next, but we don't really feel like we need to go to the wedding shows. So much has already been done, I don't know what we would look for there. It might be kind of fun just to walk around. Who knows? My sister and I might be hanging out tomorrow night, but that is still up in the air right now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Those wedding shows are a joke! They tell you they are giving you free things, then you have to go sit in on some stupid pots and pans demo in order to get your free things. Then you walk away having paid $1500 for pots and pans...maybe we are just stupid. ;)