Sunday, January 27, 2008

Goodbye Sweet Weekend

It is almost over and time for me to head back to work. This week will be a really busy one getting everything all ready for my conference. And then my birthday will be here on Friday!! Woohoo! I can't wait for that. I don't know what we are doing yet, but I'm sure it will be fun.

We had a nice weekend, but it was a busy one. Friday night after our workout, we met my parents for a yummy dinner at the Ram. It was fun to see them and eat a burger and fries! Saturday, Mat and I both worked and then he came to clean while I kept working. We then ran some errands and finally got home to make our homemade pizzas with whole wheat crust. It turned out pretty good! Then we watched a really bad movie called Hatchet.

Today we made it to the gym before lunch and then got ready to go to Madison's 6th birthday at Mat's sister's house. We played Disney Scene It, had cupcakes and of course opened presents!

Now we are home and we are going to heat up some leftovers. I'm ready to get into my pjs and cuddle on the couch. I think we might watch a movie or maybe play a video game. We finished our other game and now have started an older game I had that I never finished. So we're starting from the beginning. I just love playing video games! Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Chi said...

Ok, I want to come hang out with you and Mat. Eating, movies, video games???? Sounds like my kind of fun!

Chi said...

Ok, I want to come hang out with you and Mat. Eating, movies, video games???? Sounds like my kind of fun!