Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day two of working out! I'm already feeling sore from tonight's workout. I didn't feel too sore from yesterday, but I think it is going to really catch up with me tomorrow morning!

We did sit down and watch a movie tonight: Captivity. It wasn't totally horrible, but definitely not the best movie we've ever seen. I think Mat might have hated it a little. But I always like those really bad horror movies.

This week is a strange one since I had a day off in the middle of the week. But it is nice to feel like I am so close to the weekend!

We did find out today that Mat will have almost two weeks for us to take our honeymoon! Now we just need to decide where we are going. We actually decided and then when I looked up the cruise we wanted to go on today it was totally sold out. Dang. So now we are back to the beginning. Maybe not the total beginning, but we still haven't decided.

I think it is time for me to turn in. More tomorrow!

No comments: