Monday, January 14, 2008

No Honeymoon...Yet!

We ended up at the cruise show just a few minutes before it ended, so no one really wanted to talk to us. We thought it went until 5, so we just took our time getting there and it closed at 3! We did go to the mall later to talk with a travel agent and got nowhere. Trying to use our points and find something we really want to do is hard. But we'll figure it out eventually!

We also started on our wedding web site. We'll give out the address when it is ready, but I think it will be so helpful. People can RSVP online, check out directions to the ceremony/reception site and whatever else we want to add on to it.

This weekend just flew by! One minute it was Friday after work and now it is Monday night. I'm 1/5 of the way through the week. :) I really thought I would get myself all organized for the wedding, but I only got a tiny bit done. That's okay though, I'll just have something to do this weekend!

I'm off to bed to read a little bit. I'm reading a Dean Koontz book - By the Light of the Moon. I'm enjoying it so far. I usually like his books pretty well though. Sleep tight!

No comments: