Thursday, January 10, 2008

Geez...

I just typed up this whole post for tonight and then I hit publish and ERROR. So of course I couldn't get my post back. Oh well, I'll just recap...

Mat and I went to our first yoga class last night! We really enjoyed it and hope to make it a regular thing on Wednesdays. It was a beginner class and there were lots of beginners there, so we felt totally comfortable. Who knows? We might make it to an all levels or intermediate class someday!

We don't have lots of plans for the weekend, but it has seemed like the last month or so we've had lots of plans over our weekends. I'm ready to do a whole lot of nothing! We are planning to go to a travel/cruise show on Saturday with a local travel agent. Hopefully we can find a great deal and get our honeymoon booked!

I think that is about it for tonight! Hope everyone's weekends start off great tomorrow!

No comments: