Friday, January 11, 2008

What a Day!

Normally, I wouldn't do any blogging at work unless I am really slow. BUT today is just one of those days! I can't seem to focus on one task for more than a few minutes. There is still so much to do for my upcoming conference! I feel like all I have been doing all day is holding people's hands. So I am worn out and ready for the weekend to begin!

Mat and I are going to work out after work, but then the weekend can really start! Tomorrow morning I am going to focus myself on the wedding. I need to get organized and really see what we have left to do. I would really like to create a nice little checklist for Mat and I to work on that isn't generic. All the checklists from magazines and online are really helpful, but we're getting to the point where we need to focus more on details and not the big picture.

I had lunch today with Alana and we had a great time! I'm so glad we started getting together more recently. Hopefully, Mat and I can get together with her and her boyfriend soon for some board games or something exciting like that.

My birthday is coming up soon! I can't believe it is just around the corner. Which means Mat's is close and I better get moving on some presents for him!

Better get back to the daily grind. Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for board games! We will get together soon! I am happy we are hanging out more too!