Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just Sitting on the Couch...

This is strange! I'm typing on a laptop at home on my couch and updating my blog. Weird. We got two new laptops at work, so I brought one home to get it all ready for our conference and thought I would just try out updating our blog on the couch. FUN! Now I want a laptop! But that is definitely not at the top of the list of things we want or need, but it is pretty fun.

We are watching 24 - the first season that we rented. We are actually on the third episode and it is pretty fun. We've never watched it before. Well, I watched some of the first season, but it has been awhile and I don't remember much at all!

Not much new around here. Just our normal trip to the gym and work today. I just like being able to cuddle on the couch with a blanket and do a little blogging! Maybe I'll just bring the laptop home more often for "work."

1 comment:

Deana said...

i LOVE 24!! We got so hooked on it, now we hate to watch it on tv because we have to wait until the next week to see what happens!