Thursday, January 17, 2008

Honeymoon...Check!

Well, at least part of it anyway! We booked a cruise tonight! After months of changing our minds, we decided to go to San Diego and we'll go to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World and then after a few days, we'll go on a cruise to Mexico! I am so excited that we finally decided and I know Mat is too. Finally! We still need to book our flight and our hotel room, but I don't think that will take too much time and we can do that this weekend. I'm just happy we decided.

Whoosh. Let's see... In other news, not much has happened! We have been working, working out and then sleeping. Not much time for anything else recently.

I am so excited for Friday! My birthday is exactly two weeks from tomorrow. Hooray for birthdays! So it is about time for bed, but I just am so excited to have the honeymoon decided on and partially booked! Hopefully, it will be all booked in the next few days...

Have a super Friday!

No comments: